I have been blessed repeatedly by Amy Scott’s Humble Musings, so this certainly not the first time I’ve linked to Humble Amy. I appreciated her thoughts today on friendship, and wanted to share them with you.
Thirteen years ago, on a beautiful sunny day, Jonathan and I began our life together. I am thankful beyond words for Jonathan and our journey together. And today, I get to spend the whole day with him!
And a song some friends sang for us at our reception:
Happy Anniversary, Babe!
Yes, I think it’s supposed to be 7 random things about me, but if the shoe fits…
1) I am a birth nut. I think that the process of pregnancy and birth is one of the most amazing of God’s creations. To carry and give birth to my children has been an honour and a privilege.
2) Logging hours is the bane of my existence as a home school mom.
3) I want a tattoo. Not just any tattoo, but a specific one. It will be my reward when I reach my goal weight.
4) I twirl my hair. My Mama twirls her hair (though not as much as when she was a little girl like me). My daughters twirl their hair (and started to when they were too young to have been imitating). I believe hair twirling is genetic.
5) I love road trips. Even with 7 kiddos!
6) I would like to visit my birth city of Valencia, Spain. That’s near the top of a long list of overseas travelling I’d love to do.
7) I’m rather claustrophobic. Caves, semi-trailers combined with concrete guardrails, even small spaces in movies or computer games. And having the blankets over my head. I’d better stop; I’m getting twitchy.
I realize this is horribly cheating, but if you haven’t yet been tagged, consider yourself tagged now. I think most of you who read my blog have already done this. If you haven’t, get busy!